Your company can make a big difference to young people, people with learning difficulties and victims of domestic violence. There are lots of ways to get involved.
Ways to get involved at work:
- Run for Bede – in your own right or create a running team at work.
- Organise an event – hold a dress down day, lunchtime quiz, cake sale, raffle or perhaps a sweepstake on a sporting event. All are great ways to get colleagues involved and create awareness of Bede all while raising urgently-needed funds
- Matched giving – find out if your company would consider matching what you or your team raise, doubling your fundraising total
- Payroll giving– the most tax effective way to give – direct from your pay.
- Give As You Live – Make Bede your chosen charity when you shop on-line via https://www.giveasyoulive.com/
- There are also opportunities for company staff to volunteer at Bede events.
Bede would like to thank the following companies for their support:
- Blue Bermondsey BID
- British Land
- Capital Group
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Co-op Food
- ENGIE (formerly Keepmoat)
- FIRST (formerly First Protocol)
- First State Investments
- John Laing
- Norwegian YWCA
- Team London Bridge
- Tesco – Surrey Quays