Friends of Bede are active supporters who keep in touch with Bede.
By becoming a Friend of Bede, you will play a key role in helping us to continue our important work and make an immediate impact on someone’s life.
There are 6 ways you can become a Friend….
- You could make a regular donation…. Bede does a lot with very little! Friends of Bede can donate monthly, or make a single one off payment. Click here to make a regular donation.
- You could become a volunteer…. At Bede we often need practical support from volunteers, like helping at a fundraising event or giving your time regularly in one of our projects.
- You could give your skills and knowledge…. Friends of Bede can volunteer specialist skills and knowledge they have to help Bede’s work.
- You can raise funds….. Friends of Bede can organise their own event or activity to raise funds for Bede. Almost any event can be sponsored so the opportunities for raising money are endless!
- You can Give As You Live…
- Discover Give as you Live
- Shop online with thousands of stores and raise money for your favourite cause with every purchase – at no cost to you
- Get great offers from leading brands that raise funds for your favourite cause. Please watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVu7_pJUko
- Leave money in your will. You can make a gift to Bede by including us in your will.
In return for being a Friend of Bede you will be regularly updated on Bede news and activities through the Friends of Bede newsletter and be invited to the Bede AGM. There you will have the opportunity to meet with other Friends and find out how your support has benefited Bede.
In addition if you make a donation of £1000 or more to our Capital Appeal for the New Bede Centre, you could have your name acknowledged on a new piece of artwork specially commissioned to celebrate donors. Please click here to find out more.
Friends of Bede Newsletter
Click below to read the latest edition of the Friends of Bede newsletter.